Jack had his 4 month shots today, even though he is really 4.5 months. He cries so hard and then smiles at his daddy and all is right with the world. And now, I will be one of those moms who post stats of their baby pretending that people want to know. Or know what the heck it means. Here they are:
Height: 26" 75%
Weight: 15 lbs 4 oz 50%
Head 16.5 " 50%
He is growing like a weed!
He loves
*His ring toys
*grabbing things
*grabbing mommy's hair
*putting things into his mouth
*playing on his tummy
*rolling from back to tummy
*talking to us
*being tickled on his neck and back (cutest giggle ever)
He has recently discovered his feet. He is almost constantly in the "happy baby" yoga pose. Good sign.
We took him to his first BYU football game in the stadium. Hated the screaming, but liked being outside! :)
He eats 4 or 5 times a day, with 3 or 4 short naps during the day. He sleeps 9:30 pm - 8 am (cue the heavenly chorus) and is perfect in every way.
Jack boy - 2 weeks ago!
You can follow Alex and I on Instagram for almost daily pictures of Jack Jack. We are @nataliealexmadsen on Instagram!



What a champ! Give those cute cheeks kisses for us!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you are back to blogging again. Since I don't have a smart phone and can't follow you on instagram, I sure as heck want to see cute pictures on here of little Jack.
ReplyDelete