Thursday, September 10, 2009

Stool has Scharted!

Well, it's that time of year again. School's in! We're both really excited about it, because we're hoping the distraction of school/ work/ Divine Comedy will help the time fly by until November. I'm working about 19 hours and 55 minutes this week, but I'll usually work about 17 hours at my secretary job. It's very fun, but sometimes very busy. It's fun though! And my name plate already says "Natalie Madsen", which makes me smile :)

HOLY COW BYU WON! What a good game huh? That's probably the most exciting thign about this past month. I found a dress, we have basically everything figureout except announcements and apartment arrangements. Anybody want to buy a contract in November ? We've been regulars at KSL and craigslist these days.

Alex is starting classes, and he's enjoying them a lot. He especially likes his anatomy class -- for some reason he likes blood and other kinds of yucky things. But, I'm glad he likes it!

Divine Comedy has started up, and we have auditions tonight. Should be fun! Hope everyone is doing well! :)

-Natalex

1 comment:

  1. Wow - I guess you know what's expected of you the next time you meet any of our football stars. D Pitta's wife might not appreciate it all that much, but what-r-ya-gonna-do.

    You guys are so cute I just want to squeal.

    ReplyDelete