Sunday, August 9, 2009

My week off!

So this week I didn't work an EFY camp OR a Sports camp. Therefore, we did wedding things! Well, mostly. I also have a show coming up this next weekend, so I've been putting up posters and such to advertise. We looked at different reception places and the decision is........THE ALPINE ART CENTER! We're excited, it's a beautiful place, and even better, they do all the set up and take down themselves!
Also, I got a job this past week! :) As a student secretary for the Math Department. I start work tomorrow, as well as another Sports Camp in the evenings. It'll be a busy week! :)
My week was Great!! I got to spend it all with Nat! I am doing an internship at a dental office in the mornings, and working at an ortho lab in the afternoons. I love doing both! I got to assist for a endodontist, then do root canals, and really really enjoyed it! I am thinking that it the specialty for me. Doing all this wedding stuff makes me more and more excited to marry Natalie!




No comments:

Post a Comment