Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hey all! :)

We survived the first Divine Comedy show -- sick, but not dead. We are both feeling better, and getting back into school. This week is midterms, announcements, selling my contract, and trying to sleep in between. Tyler is going through the temple on Saturday, and we're very excited! :)

I got some good news today -- I am officially accepted into the Theatre Education program. Two more year, and I am a theatre teacher! :)

Alex has been so sweet to me while I've been sick. He's a great husband already! We're getting married in 38 days and can't believe where the time has gone. Some days it seems like November 27th will never get here, and then some days it feels like "Woah! It's October 20th already?! "

We're very grateful for all the help that everyone has given us with the wedding. We are so lucky and blessed! :)

-Natalex

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait for your wedding, either! We have to wait 37 more days? Come on, already.

    ReplyDelete