Tuesday, October 27, 2009

One month!

Hey everybody!

We've had an interesting week to say the least. After my throat kept on swelling up, and after a couple doctor's visits, it was proclaimed that I have mono! It coule have been MUCH worse, but now that means I have to "take it easy" for a month, not like anything big is happening...oh wait.
We're getting married in a month! Woo! Exactly a month from today. We can't believe how it has crept up on us!

Alex is doing well too, and no signs of mono yet. Yes, that means no kissing until the wedding day! We're working on announcements this week, and everything should be out by then.

Sorry we're not big into the blog, but i'm 98% sure no one reads this anyways....

One month! Yay!


Love you all,

Natalex

5 comments:

  1. It's a comment from your one reader! Hi!

    It's bittersweet that you can't kiss until W-Day. I'm truly sad for you, and relieved. =)

    We'll get planning on that shower!!! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. plus your 7 followers (blog stalkers (sog blalkers?))

    ReplyDelete