Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Woo. What a month.



Okay first of all, how cute is my husband? Yes, Alex is now my husband! :) What a sweet post -- I didn't even know he knew how to do that. Being married is different than I thought, but still SO MUCH BETTER than before.

The wedding went very well, no big glitches, except when I lost both of our recommends on the plane....but thanks to wonderful priesthood leaders we were just fine! We're anxiously awaiting getting our wedding pictures, and will be sure to put those up when we get them.

Our first week of marital bliss included rehearsal for Divine Comedy every night and a show that whole weekend. The next week, and this week too, Alex has been studying til late hours of the night in the library trying to get ready for finals. Apparently when you're engaged you don't do so well in classes, so finals are kinda important. Woof.

This thursday is our HONEYMOON!!! WOO!! We're both so excited, it's the only thing that's been keeping us sane. We'll leave Thursday evening after Alex's work and stay the night in St. George with Alex's mission friend Wilstead. Then it's off to San Diego for our cruise!! Oh man, I am so excited.



Our favorite news of the week is CARLIE'S TUMOR IS GONE!!!! Isn't Heavenly Father amazing? What a blessing! I've learned so much about fasting and prayers -- hooray!!

Well, if anybody reads this, we love you! We'll put wedding pics up soon! :)

-Natalex

2 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute it's rediculous. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray! I have to agree, marriage is wonderful, (In fact, I don't know how I ever got by before!) It's so nice to see you both so incredibly happy! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete