Hello! 

Happy 2010 from the Madsens :) Alex is studying all night tonight, and I have no practice and no immediate homework and no babies, so I thought "I should blog". This semester has been going great so far. I'm back into Theatre classes again -- which I love. Still working the secretary job -- it is such a blessing. After this semester I'll be a Senior in college, which just sounds too grown up for me. But then again, so does being married :).

Alex is in Chemistry and a Medical Terminology class, both of which he's really enjoying. He's still working at a Dental Lab, and sometimes shadowing dentists. I don't know anybody else who likes to spend their free time look at people's teeth :) But I love him more and more the more I get to know him! :) Okay, mushiness done.
I've only burned about 3 dinners so far, but I'm beginning to master the crockpot...kind of :) I just took a trip to Vegas with Divine Comedy to see some shows -- Blue Man Group and The Lion King. It was a blast! But kind of strange without Alex there -- I missed him, especially while walking the strip with creepy people around me. :)

School is going great, being married is work, but great :) We both really love it. As soon as we get a camera, we'll put up pictures of our apartment. We LOVE it. It's really been great to us so far.
So that's the latest with us! Nothing too exciting, just enjoying being married :) Love you all!
Natalex

I kind of miss you in my life. We should like to see you sometime!
ReplyDeleteHey Natalie. We saw your family right before the New Year and it was great to see them. We heard that Alex is thinking about Iowa City for dental school, which is right where we are living. If you guys have any questions or if he needs a place to stay during an interview or anything let us know!
ReplyDeleteWhat? No babies YET? What HAVE you been doing? Great pics you gorgeous people, great to hear everything is going well. Before I got married I loved being alone and doign my own thing...now I'm a complete mess without Nate. It's really puzzling:) And "www.crockpot365.blogspot.com"
ReplyDeleteis my best friend.