Nice title, honey.... Get it? It's like seriously so blessed. The awesome, funny blog. But we're seriously so black. So we're cooler. You can thank Alex for that edit. :)
February was fast! Alex and I have both been busy -- but happy :) I finished up workign on a play in Spanish Fork with the high school -- and LOVED it. Alex is taking a DAT course every Saturday to get ready for taking the actually DAT. He's studying his head off, and I'm really proud of him :)
Our house is still kind of a disaster...I haven't had much time/money to decorate, but it's home :) The Divine Comedy show in Feb went REALLY well, my favorite one yet :) We went up to Springhaven for a Divine Comedy retreat, which was great. our show next week should be great too!! :)
Now, it's just pushing through March to get to April, and the end of the semester! Wooo! Now coems the paper writing and finals cramming, but we love doing it together :) We hope you're all well!!
Love,
Natalex
Good luck getting through it all! Love ya!
ReplyDelete