Happy Easter time everyone! I just want everyone to know how grateful I am for Jesus Christ. I know without a doubt in my heart that I could not do everything I do, and I could not be everything I am and can be without His help, His love, and His Atonement. There seems to be a lot of unrest in the world; countries hate each other, people are fighting, they are confused -- and they don't know why they are on this Earth.
I want everyone who reads this to know that Jesus Christ loves you, He thinks everyone is beautiful and perfect and worth the agonizing sacrifice he suffered, even though we all know we do not deserve it. He suffered, bled, and died for us, for each of us, for me and all of my many, many mistakes. He makes everything in my life possible. He makes everything in the life to come possible.

I love Him! There have been so many times in my life when I feel alone, and helpless, and have literally felt Him give me a hug. He is my Comforter, and my Redeemer. He suffered for us, He died voluntarily for us, and He was resurrected so that we could become resurrected also. I am so grateful for the temple, and how present Christ's spirit is every time I go. I await anxiously the day when He returns to rule the earth, with my family around me. His Atonement makes even the possibility that I can be with my family and serving in the Millenium possible -- and for that I am more grateful than words can say. Christ is my best friend, He knows all of my weaknesses and my strengths, and He is willing to help me, and ALL of us, along the path to eternal life.
I know He is the son of God. I know that He was Resurrected! What good news! He died, He suffered, but He won! I hope this Easter season we can think about Christ, and refocus our lives to mirror Christ's life. I am so grateful for His example to me. I am grateful for the perfect Plan of Salvation, and the role of the Atonement in it. My Grandma Monk, who I don't really remember but can't wait to get to know :) , died on a Easter Sunday. What a great reminder of the amazing Plan of Salvation. I will get to be with her some day, and serve along side her because of Christ! I love Easter, and I love this gospel and I love all of you!! :)
Love you guys,
Natalie
What a wonderful testimony. Kierste also came home from the hospital on Easter Sunday 3 years ago... she was so tiny. Maybe I should post about it. First make dessert =) Then post. We'll see.
ReplyDeleteSo Carter directed me to your blog since he saw something about it on facebook...I think probably we should be facebrook friends as well as blog buddies. :) It was so much fun to hang out with you guys on Friday - and I know we live across the country practically but we should definitely try for a get together more often. We love it!
ReplyDelete