Hello friends! Well, it's already April so I thought I would blog about March and the nice weather it gave us....snow? On April 1st? Really?! Am I back in Minnesota?!
March was a GREAT month! It was filled with
taxes (thanks, Dad!)
Divine Comedy AvYtar show!
Papers
Tests
More tests
I already finished one final!
Went to a play (Blood Wedding)
Lots of fun Sunday Dinners with the Madsen
Grilling at the Madsens!
:)
:)
Babysitting the Smart kids for a week! (We loved it! :) )
We bought a camera (finally) and will post pictures as soon as we get it!
Saw the new Dragon movie with the boys -- (good movie!)
Anxiously waiting for the next LOST episode
Apartment hunting!
Dinner at Winger's
Costco trip with Keri
Riley Lyman's homecoming!
Planning a Divine Comedy trip to LA!
...and that's all I can think of right now. Now it's on to Spring Term classes and work, and that's IT! We're both excited for a not-as-stressful break, and we're VERY excited about our trip to NC this July! We're spending a week on the beach with my family, and we couldn't be more excited! Hooray!
Love you guys!
Natalex
=)
ReplyDelete