Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Recent Adventures of Natalex!

Hello!

Let me just tell you how awesome my day was today. First of all, we just got back form yet ANOTHER trip -- this time to visit my family in Minnesota. :) School was fun, work was great (my desk is by a window now!) and then I came home and made the BEST meal I've made since we got married. Seriously. I knew I wanted to make homemade  pizza, but I discovered we had Barbeque Sauce, chicken, onion and pineapples -- yes we had barbeque chicken pizza and it rocked. I should have gotten a picture, but we ate it too fast! After dinner we watched LOST -- okay, crazy episode! Then, I did my super hard college homework (making a sock puppet) and went to Aerobics taught by my friend Dana. Now I'm sitting on my couch watching Psych with Alex and Keri. Tough life, eh? :)

Anyways, I have been traveling a ton! I'll let the picture explain themselves. These pictures are way out of order, but first I went on a trip to LA with Divine Comedy to perform, workshop, and play at Disneyland :) Then, the next week we drove out to Sacramento for Emily and Bryce's wedding, THEN we flew out for a quick surprise MN trip for Mother's Day.










 My Mom had just gotten back from a trip with my Dad to the Czexh Republic -- doesn't she look great for having flown for 15+ hours? :) SO awesome, but I'm very happy to be home :)

DISNEYLAND! :)


My husband is so handsome!


We really missed Erica and Andrew on our trip! It made us excited for NC and Christmas time! :)

In LA, we performed and workshopped at Improv Olympic West (awesome!) and the Comedy Store ( that was an...interesting experience :) )

My awesome Mom and Dad! We went Laser tagging -- it was a total blast!

Good ol' flat MN! :)


Splash Mountain with Divine Comedy!


It's been a fun few weeks, but I'm so glad to be home! I'm taking a few classes and working, Alex is taking 2 classes and working. It's really fun to have a little free time every now and then. I'm training for a 5k...and I don't like running. We'll see how that goes.

Well, you're all caught up (the 5 of you that read this) :)

Love you guys!

-Natalex

No comments:

Post a Comment