Friday, June 4, 2010

Oofta...

Oh, silly me. Did I say Theatre Education? Just kidding...:)

I think I'm the most indecisive person ever.

It took me 3+ month to decide to marry Alex, and that was a no-brainer.

Oh well :) Worth it!

2 comments:

  1. Wait. I just saw you an hour ago, and I wanted to ask you the latest, and I come home and find out on your blog! Funny. So does that mean you're back to baby sooner???? I'm surprised you would even want to consider it after hearing J & I complain. =) =) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know! After talking over with my professors, Theatre Studies will be a better fit for what I want to do -- which is work in Children's Theatre. Theatre Education is all about teaching teenagers -- not as fun and not what I want to do! :) I'll hopefully be able to work for a while and get a Master's online eventually. At least that's the plan for now! It will give me a lot more time to play with my new nephew :)

    ReplyDelete