Hello world! I have about 15 minutes before I have to leave for a Tuesday's With Morrie performance, Alex is at the library studying, and I think I'll put Seinfeld on for a minute and blog :)
First of all, the show for Catey was a HUGE success, thank you everyone who came and helped. It made for a busy first week of school, but a wonderful. Last Sunday we sang "Because I Have Been Given Much" and couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with how blessed I am, and how easy it is to help others.
The football game. I was performing during it, but man. I love BYU football. I'm excited to be able to watch it with Alex soon. :)
First of all, the show for Catey was a HUGE success, thank you everyone who came and helped. It made for a busy first week of school, but a wonderful. Last Sunday we sang "Because I Have Been Given Much" and couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with how blessed I am, and how easy it is to help others.
The football game. I was performing during it, but man. I love BYU football. I'm excited to be able to watch it with Alex soon. :)
Since I don't have much time for typing, I'll let the pictures so the talking.
I love teaching. It's so exhausting, but it brings me so much joy.
I tend to only take pictures of my nieces and nephews. Can you blame me?! Look how cute they are! :)
Here's proof we still exsist. This was taken on Labor Day up in the mountains during a cook out with the Madsens. Can you tell we'd been in the library since 8 am? :)
2007 Camry -- in GREAT condition! :)
Lastly, and this is big news, I, Natalie Ellen Madsen, was crafty. Kind of. Last night, as soon as we got home, Alex fell right asleep. My mind didn't really shut off right away, so I decided to try and make one of those cute flower heads bands. I've kind of wanted one, but they're 20 bucks. Yeah, right.
So, I bought a couple shoelaces, got out my hot glue gun, and made these! Super, super easy, just spiral the shoe lace and hot glue as you go. I cut off the edges. Then, I just hot glued it to the headband. Cute, huh? :)
And that's all I have time for. I need to start blogging about my teaching adventures, because those kids say the funniest things. Alex and I have both been insanely busy (I said goodbye to him at 7:15 this morning, and I will see him again at 9. Woof.) but happy! School is challenging and a blessing, but the biggest blessing of all is having Alex to help me through everything. I love him!
I'll try to write more frequently too. After next week, my life becomes waaaaay less busy. :)
Hope you're all doing well! Love you all!
xoxo
Natalex
You guys are so cute.
ReplyDelete