So, this weekend was the best one we've had in a while. It wasn't productive at all, but it was still wonderful. Here's why:
Friday we had a ward activity. We are on the Activities Committee in our new ward, so it was really fun! We were in charge of some Minute to Win It games, which was a blast. I have picture, but my computer is being silly.
Saturday we woke up bright and early to make our way over to Midway -- such a pretty drive! We'll need to drive the Alpine loop this weekend, I think. We went with Mal, Whit and Matt, and got all registered.
The Dirty Dash was a 10K - nearly killed me - but it was such a blast. We basically just played in the mud for a while, then ran, then played in more mud. The final leg to the finish line was a HUGE mud pit that you had to basically swim through. Thus, this was the result:
So. Much. Fun. We'll be back next year, as long as I don't have a big bump in my belly :)
Now, it's back to the crazy week. Next week is our first Divine Comedy show, so next week will be even crazier, but you should come! We're doing an Inception parody, and it should be pretty good. :)
And, of course, my favorite thing on Saturday was the RS Broadcast. I am always amazed how things seem to hit me so specifically. I can not WAIT until General Conference. What a blessing to have living prophets to talk to us about what we need to do to be happy and to be with out families forever. I had the chance to watch it with my mother-in-law. It was so fun! I am grateful to be a part of the gospel, and especially a part of Relief Society.
And, of course, my favorite thing on Saturday was the RS Broadcast. I am always amazed how things seem to hit me so specifically. I can not WAIT until General Conference. What a blessing to have living prophets to talk to us about what we need to do to be happy and to be with out families forever. I had the chance to watch it with my mother-in-law. It was so fun! I am grateful to be a part of the gospel, and especially a part of Relief Society.
Halloween is so close! :) Fall is one of my favorite seasons -- it reminds me of getting married, football season, apple cider, Thanksgiving feasts, and that Christmas is coming :)
Love you all!
xoxo
Nat


loved the ward activity--can't wait until halloween! owen and i are already planning our costumes to win!
ReplyDelete=) =) i was here one-handed =)
ReplyDelete