I just want want to brag about my husband a little.
Sorry for the mushiness, but it's my blog. And my husband. :)
Alex is awesome. I've been meaning to write something about him on her for a while. He is working SO HARD at school. He studies and studies and then goes to works and is such a good employee. His boss totally loves him, because he's easy to talk to-- I know, a total shocker. I love how out going Alex is, but how much he loves just staying at home and hanging out.
Alex has been totally keeping me sane these past few weeks. There has been many nights when I come home crying and REALLY frustrated and exhausted, and he knows how to calm me down. He cleans the house and doesn't complain. He is a wonderful Uncle, and he may love his nieces and nephews more than their parents...or at least gets really close ;). He is going to be the best. dad. ever.
Alex is a committed person. In many aspects of his life, he can see the big picture. I tend to get stressed over little things that pile up, but he understands that smaller things are necessary for a bigger blessing. For example, school. I get so busy with my jobs that sometimes I think that homework is a waste of time. He helps me realize that I don't have much school left before I graduate, and it is such a blessing to be able to attend college and do all the things I do.
He is SO committed to becoming the best dentist he can, and getting into the best dental school that he can. He has had the same few friends his whole life, and that's completely okay with him. When he is excited about something, he gives 110%. He helps me with so many things, I can't even begin to list them.
Plus, Alex is hot. You can't deny it. :)
Alex is a person who always has the Spirit with him. I can't even begin to tell you what a blessing that is to have in your home. I love reading scriptures with him and talking about it. I always learn so much.
I could go on for a long time, and I'm sure he won't even read this, but I love my husband. He is...I don't think there's a good enough word for it. I love Alex and the fact that we were able to make covenants to each other and have the capacity to spend forever together. That sounds really good to me. :)
Oh, and Alex loves this recipe :)
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies
1 box of Spice Cake
1 bigger jar of pumpkin
Chocolate Chips ( the more the better :) )
Set oven to 350 degrees. Mix together the three ingredients ( do not make the spice cake mix, but simply mix the powder with the pumpkin). Bake on a sheet for about 15 min.
Easy and delicious.
Happy Fall! :)
Nat





No comments:
Post a Comment