Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Testing Center can't even handle me right now

Although my official Divine Comedy days are behind me, Alex and I got to do something awesome with them yesterday. For a music video they are working on, they needed a large crowd to come and turn the testing center into a club. That's right, we had a dance party. In the testing center. Where tests are taken. It was so, so fun, and an experience I will tell my kids about when they're at BYU.










In further news, here's a picture update of our December. Sorry it takes me so long to update this thing! I'll be better. I promise.
They had a nice little goodbye moment for me in the middle of the last show. Tears were inevitable.
Weirdos.



These lovely people cam into town for my last show. (Well, it was just Mom and Josh who came in to town.)

We had the chance to go to the Christmas Devotional. So awesome,


We took a stroll around temple square. It was gorgeous, as always.
The weekend before finals I hosted a DC girls sleepover. Tons of fun, and very little sleep. :)



Then, after finals, we headed to MN! We spent a lot of time with these awesome people.



Played in the snow. A lot.


The Jazz where playing Minnesota while we were there, so I got Alex tickets for his anniversary gift!
It was tons of fun!






We got to Skype wiht Ty on Christmas!


Did a lot of laying around and watching Thr Grinch. :)

Merry Christmas! :)

 
And lots of puzzling.
My camera died on Christmas, but we also celebrated Alex's birthday and had a really fun New Year's party.




 

It was a blast, and now we're back to reality. Darn. :)


Hope you're all doing well, and are enjoying your three day weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. We're glad you're home again. =) The testing center... too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see this video! How many people did you end up getting to come to the shoot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots :) Be on the look out for it!

    ReplyDelete