Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy birthday Alex!

24 reasons I love Alex Preston Madsen on his 24th birthday ** WARNING: sappyness ahead!** :


He kisses my hand
He loves to brush my hair
He opens the door for me
He fixes my car for me
He does the dishes all the time
He loves to vacuum
He loves anything I cook
He always holds my hand when we walk together
He is so goofy
He hugs me so hard it cracks my back
He loves his (our) family
He loves my (our) family
He holds my hand whenever we walk
He tells me I look pretty everyday as I leave the house
He can sit and talk to everyone and anyone
He has big goals
He works hard to make his goals happen
He knows the gospel really well
He goes to the temple with me
He is very, very talented
He is the most loyal person I know
He loves his parents and always wants to help them
He is a wonderful uncle
He is the best husband in the world


Happy birthday, Alex! Love you!




Nat

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Alex!!!! Love ya - See ya Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute. I love you both. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realized I repeated one! Lame.

    He has a really cute smile and very blue eyes :)

    ReplyDelete