Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Start spreadin' the news...

Shortly after graduation (okay the very next day at 5 am) I headed to New York City with my friends in Divine Comedy for a whole week. You guys, it was heaven. I was kind of expecting to hate all the smoke, smog, and weirdos through out the city, but I absolutely loved every aspect of New York. The energy, the pizza, the bagels, the subway, the theater. It was amazing. I'm so grateful to Divine Comedy for letting me come. The best part was that it was for a whole week, so we had time to work hard performing and play hard seeing shows. By the last few days, I felt like a real New Yorker. I could find my way anywhere on the subway system. The first day I was a little nervous about getting lost, but by the end of the trip I was a pro. I told Alex we have to live, or at least visit often, NYC. I just fell in love with the city. And now, a million pictures to show of my adventures. :)
































About half way through the week, Alex flew out and spent my free time days with me. It was amazing. As you can see, we won the Wicked lottery and scored front. row. seats. I had already seen Wicked before, but Alex hadn't. It was a once in a lifetime experience.


Thank you Divine Comedy for taking me to NEW YORK! :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun trip! Todd and I love NYC and really miss living close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the exact same way! I LOVED New York! I'd be in heaven to live there at least once in my life. We should be cramped, studio apartment friends! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to be better about reading your blog. I'm still not use to not seeing and hearing from you every week, sad I know. But when you all live there can I visit?

    ReplyDelete