Thursday, June 16, 2011

awkward and awesome thursday

So, there's this cute blog that does "Awkward and Awesome Thursday" sometimes. I like it. So, since I'm horrible at blogging, I thought I would start writing every Thursday, so I'll at least post once a week. Right? Sure. Let's go with that.

AWKWARD

 - We got a box of blueberries at WalMart today. They were gone by the time we got home.

- Today in my pre-school class, we were painting helicopters for the letter "H". One girl, who is very prim and proper, started painting below the helicopter. She's really good at painting in the lines. I asked what she was doing, and she said with a big smile "painting puke". Can't decide if it's awkward or awesome.

 - Getting recognized at the gym as the "girl from DC". Sweaty and without make-up on. Saweet.

AWESOME:

 - The fact that we ate a box of blueberries in ten minutes. Or less.

 - I get to go to space camp tonight. Fo freeeeee.

 - S'mores and hot tubbing two nights ago = summer vacation

 - It's officially summer time. Last night we broke out the bikes and filled up the tires.

 -CostCo has Naked smoothies. That's one ridiculously huge portion I'm willing to buy.

 -Got a facial at the in-laws spa. Heavenly.

 -Little sister gets in town tonight. Yaaaay!


Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I found your blog through Melanie (I'm Melanie's sister-Christi). I saw one of your DC clips and later my husband and I watched a bunch on youtube-and we're hooked. :) Thanks-we laughed so hard. Good, clean fun-it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete