Well, shoot. I tried to be better at posting, and I completely forgot about the posting-every-Thursday thing. Here's my list, better late than never right, all three of you reading this?
awesome:
-We went to the new slide at 7 peaks. I could ride that thing forever.
-We had another show at Muse Music here in Provo. We did some old favorites, and kind of weird sketches that we can't really get away with on campus.
- Lunch date at Jimmy Johns - they had $1 sandwiches yesterday! Our walk to Jimmy Johns was also awesome.
-My yoga mat I got for my birthday finally came in the mail. Hooray for no more use of the sweaty and used by many mats at the gym!
-We leave ONE week from today for our vacation with my family. One whole week on a lake with my crazy siblings and parents. I'm excited.
awkward:
-I forgot about awesome and awkward thursday
-I went to CostCo and only bought a bag of mandarin oranges. I got weird stares from mothers pushing dolly's around filled to the top. There's only two of us, okay?
-I can't think of anything else awkward that happened on Thursday.
Have a great weekend! We will be camping tonight, so I should post about that next week! :)
xo
Nat
No comments:
Post a Comment