Ok, so thanks to the Thomas family, we are now officially Psych freaks! LOVE, love, love it. We are just finishing season 3 and it's all I can do to have self control with not watching it full time. Too funny!
The second after I saw the title of your post, I knew what it was about. Thank goodness. Also, we need to get BYU ahead in the Campus Wars!!
Nat, you are too legit. Word.
Ok, so thanks to the Thomas family, we are now officially Psych freaks! LOVE, love, love it. We are just finishing season 3 and it's all I can do to have self control with not watching it full time. Too funny!
ReplyDeleteThe second after I saw the title of your post, I knew what it was about. Thank goodness. Also, we need to get BYU ahead in the Campus Wars!!
ReplyDeleteNat, you are too legit. Word.
ReplyDelete