Super easy costume. We didn't have much time to come up with anything.
| We stole a baby for this picture. |
Halloween was fun. Not a ton of candy, but that's okay. :) This past week has been a Divine Comedy show week for me, so I didn't see my husband all week. We did a Sound of Music parody, and it was a blast! There were lots of characters in the show. I got to be Liesel and sing a "16 going on 17" parody which was fun. I'm uploading videos right now, but it takes forever!
If you missed it, then that is sad. It was an awesome show. We'll do Sound of Music and Reception (Inception) again during the first week of December in the Best Of show. You should come -- it'll be my last show in Divine Comedy. Which is pretty weird. It really hit me last night that I only have one show left. I'm happy and excited to move on with my life, but this has been such a HUGE part of it. It's been my entire college experience. It's enabled me to travel, to learn, to make life-long friends. I'll be sad to see it end, but happy to spend more time with my husband :)
And finally, and most excitingly, we've started a new small business. Alex and I have been very excited to start it, and the ball is finally, kind of, rolling on it. More details on that later.
Midterms are starting to settle down for us, but that just means finals are approaching. I have two huge papers to write this week, so wish me luck! Alex is doing GREAT in his classes, he's really been working so hard. Just a couple more weeks until Thanksgiving break!
When I think about this time last year, it just makes me feel stressed. This time last year I was sick with Mono, about to travel to MN and then back to UT to get married. It was a wonderful time but at the same time a really hard time for me. There was so much I wanted to do for the wedding that I just couldn't do because of how sick I was. Yuck. I'm so grateful that I married Alex, and we've been married for almost a year now! Where does the time go? Anyways, I really can't wait for Thanksgiving break :)
Hope you are all doing well!
Love you guys!
Natalex
I'm glad you don't have mono again this year and also love the new background!
ReplyDelete