Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Better late than never!

I stink at doing things like Christmas cards. Things just get so busy, but I want to be better at doing fun little things like this. For your viewing pleasure, this is what we e-mailed (lame, I know) out to those frieds and family members that I have e-mail addresses for.



Hello all!

We hope that all of you have had a wonderful Christmas season. Because we are getting this done so late (I blame finals), we decided to try and e-mail out our Christmas card this year. Attached is our photo, and here is a brief update of our year so far. Some of you we see often, and some of you we haven't seen in a long time, but we thought it would be fun to send an update just the same.


Natalie: just performed in her last Divine Comedy show, studying and playing hard, majoring in Theatre for Young Audiences, graduates from BYU in April 2011, and started teaching pre-school at Avondale Academy and loves it!


Alex: studying hard, majoring in Biology while also studying business at UVU, works at a dental lab, spoils his wife constantly, and has high hopes for his new business he started last month!


We hope you all have a Happy New Year!

Love, 
Alex and Natalie Madsen

Hope you're all enjoying your break!

xo
Nat


1 comment: