Hello all!
It's been forever since a post, and a lot has happened. My last Divine Comedy show, Mom and Josh came out for visit, finals, and now I am home. I promise a better update soon. In the meantime, we will be lounging around my parents house for two weeks doing whatever we please. Life is so, so, good.
We'vr got a lot of snow here -- in fact it's the most snow on record in December. Ever.
We will be having a white christmas. I think I'll work on our Christmas card today...(oops) and just e-mail them out to everyone. Leave your e-mail in the comments if you want one!
Love to you all! :) (And see some of you soon!)
xoxo
Nat

Ahhh! So jealous of all your snow! We got a good foot and a half yesterday, but I think the rain might wash it out before Christmas :( Anyway, enjoy your holiday!
ReplyDelete=) =) Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete