Wednesday, December 29, 2010

For those of you who missed it...

Hey friends! For those of you who read this and couldn't make it to my last show, here's a few fan-filmed videos from the show. A few relatives have asked when the DVD would be available, but here's something to watch in the meantime. :)


Here's some gems:


object width="425" height="344">


Barbershop: I helped write this one, but it was so fun to perform!





A song from our headliner "Sound of Music and the Spoken Word".





 One of my favorite roles for Mallory (the shut up everyone I just got dumped girl).





This was my dying sketch -- it was my favorite song I've ever done! Thanks, Whit and Mal for writing it for me. :)





I'm barely in this one, but it's still one of my favorites.





So there ya have it. It's kind of like being at the show, right? :) Hope everyone is relaxing. Tomorrow is Alex's birthday, so make sure to call him! :)


Love you guys!
xo
Nat

1 comment:

  1. We loved this show!!!! Thank you so much for introducing us to Divine Comedy! Also we watched Inception last night and I couldn't stop laughing...

    ReplyDelete